Friday, November 14, 2014

Potential Sequel to Shining?

Hey all!
    So I got two things to talk about. First, I'm thinking that I'm going to start updating this blog once every 2 weeks unless I have something prepared to share. However, With all the things happening around me as of late, I've had little time to write, so I think it will be unreasonable to have you expect an update every week, but hopefully I will have good news soon.
    That being said, my creative mind has not been idle. The reason why progress might be slow is because my ideas tend to be spread out for different series. So sometimes on my run, I think "That would be fantastic for this story" and then while I'm going to bed I think, "I can't wait to put that in that story." I think I have currently planned 7 different novels, and 2 mini series in addition. That's part of why I've relegated one mini-series and one set of stories to until I have help from others. However, if the inspirations keep coming, I might just start writing my sequel to Shining again. Before, I had a problem trying to differentiate my main female protagonists, but I recently came up with a role one could play that would make perfect sense. The only problem is that would change the dynamic and development I originally had planned. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment