Sunday, June 4, 2017

May 2017 Update

Sorry for the late post. On the other hand, there is some good news. I found an artist who says he wants to do the art for Shining's book. I had him do a brief demo to see if he can pull of what I have in mind. The first stage looks promising. If the final work of the sample is good, then I will have found my artist. The timing is good because I think I finally figured out a design that would be perfect for the book. Beyond that, I've been working on the "Writer's Notes" that I will include at the end of each chapter as promised. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, perhaps even while I was writing the original draft almost 10 years ago. I am really excited to hopefully publish the book soon. To be fair, I was optimistic last year at the same time but was disappointing by my old artist never contacting me again. Hopefully this will fair better.

J. D. Nyle

No comments:

Post a Comment