Friday, March 4, 2016

Seeking Cover Artist and Concept Art

I'm thinking more seriously about publishing Neostriker: Shining as a paperback novel. However, to do that, I need to make a nice cover for it. Is there anyone who is interested in drawing a fantasy, Romantic era illustration for the cover? I would also like a few extra illustrations for the inside of the novel. While I could possibly try my hand at the illustrations, I have been out of practice and I have trouble drawing from my imagination.

Now since I haven't really shared any updates about Neostriker lately, I figure I can at least do the favor of sharing a piece of concept art. This is the concept art for the Rising Armor that is used toward the end of the novel. The interesting thing is that this will likely be the default armor for the hero of the next novel due to its setting and how this armor design fits the best.

J. D. Nyle

No comments:

Post a Comment